HOME
1
DDWWWLWDWW



Buyuksehyr

vs.

Besiktas


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
WLLWLLWWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 23% 28% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 50% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 45% 45% 9% HOME
Historical Home 60% 27% 13% HOME
Historical Away 47% 13% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 20% 27% HOME
Holistic 51% 28% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 55% 18% 27% HOME
Statistics 42% 20% 38% HOME
Fouls 38% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Buyuksehyr will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.