HOME
3
DLWWWWWLWD



Panathinaikos

vs.

Panetolikos


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
1
DLLDDWLDLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 70% 15% 15% HOME
League Analysis 48% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 55% 2% 24% HOME
Historical Encounters 86% 14% 0% HOME
Historical Home 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Away 73% 20% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 63% 22% 14% HOME
Holistic 73% 18% 9% HOME
Bookmakers 113% 5% -18% HOME
Statistics 51% 21% 29% HOME
Fouls 39% 21% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 70% chance that Panathinaikos will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 15% chance of losing the match.