HOME
2
WWLWWWWWWD



Trabzonspor

vs.

Sivasspor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
1
WWDWWDLDLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 19% 26% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 48% 3% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 73% 18% 9% HOME
Historical Home 60% 27% 13% HOME
Historical Away 33% 27% 40% AWAY
ELO Ranking 46% 27% 27% HOME
Holistic 55% 24% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 70% 17% 13% HOME
Statistics 44% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Trabzonspor will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.