HOME
2
LDLLDDWLWL



Twente

vs.

AZ Alkmaar


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
0
WWWWLLWWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 32% 15% 53% AWAY
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 32% 3% 49% AWAY
Historical Encounters 50% 10% 40% HOME
Historical Home 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Away 20% 13% 67% AWAY
ELO Ranking 28% 24% 49% AWAY
Holistic 34% 19% 47% AWAY
Bookmakers -3% 8% 95% AWAY
Statistics 38% 19% 43% AWAY
Fouls 39% 19% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 32% chance that Twente will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 53% chance of losing the match.