HOME
0
DWDLDDLDWL



Solihull

vs.

Barrow


England Conference
AWAY
0
DWWWDDWLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 25% 36% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 50% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 71% 14% 14% HOME
Historical Away 27% 13% 60% AWAY
ELO Ranking 48% 15% 37% HOME
Holistic 33% 26% 41% AWAY
Bookmakers 65% 16% 20% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 51% 21% 28% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Solihull will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 36% chance of losing the match.