HOME
5
WDWWWWWWWW



Bayern Munich

vs.

Ein Frankfurt


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
2
WWLLLLLDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 77% 8% 15% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 56% 3% 24% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 67% 20% 13% HOME
Historical Away 67% 7% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 64% 14% 22% HOME
Holistic 78% 9% 13% HOME
Bookmakers 137% -13% -24% HOME
Statistics 50% 20% 30% HOME
Fouls 44% 20% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 77% chance that Bayern Munich will win, a 8% chance of a draw / tie, and a 15% chance of losing the match.