HOME
1
LLLLDWLWDW



Stenhousemuir

vs.

Albion Rvs


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WDWDLDDWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 14% 42% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 43% AWAY
Historical Encounters 42% 0% 58% AWAY
Historical Home 13% 20% 67% AWAY
Historical Away 62% 31% 8% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 27% 36% HOME
Holistic 39% 17% 44% AWAY
Bookmakers 54% 16% 30% HOME
Statistics 44% 18% 38% HOME
Fouls 43% 18% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Stenhousemuir will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 42% chance of losing the match.