HOME
0
LWDDDLWLDW



Karlsruhe

vs.

Darmstadt


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
DLWWDLWLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 31% 16% 53% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 38% 3% 39% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 20% 27% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 30% 30% 39% AWAY
Holistic 20% 20% 60% AWAY
Bookmakers 40% 9% 51% AWAY
Statistics 44% 22% 34% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 31% chance that Karlsruhe will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 53% chance of losing the match.