HOME
0
WWLWLLLDDW



Nantes

vs.

Metz


France Le Championnat
AWAY
0
LDDWWWDLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 30% 26% HOME
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 48% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 17% 67% 17% DRAW
Historical Home 53% 13% 33% HOME
Historical Away 36% 43% 21% DRAW
ELO Ranking 44% 28% 28% HOME
Holistic 35% 41% 24% DRAW
Bookmakers 69% 25% 6% HOME
Statistics 47% 22% 31% HOME
Fouls 41% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Nantes will win, a 30% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.