HOME
0
WWWLLLDDDD



Udinese

vs.

Fiorentina


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
LDWWDLLWDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 20% 37% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 38% 2% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 55% 27% 18% HOME
Historical Home 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 27% 33% HOME
Holistic 45% 27% 28% HOME
Bookmakers 31% 16% 53% AWAY
Statistics 40% 20% 40% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Udinese will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 37% chance of losing the match.