HOME
1
LDWDLWWLLL



Pescara

vs.

Cittadella


Italy Serie B
AWAY
2
LDWLDLWLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 37% 29% 34% HOME
League Analysis 44% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 41% 2% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 40% 40% 20% HOME
Historical Away 20% 47% 33% DRAW
ELO Ranking 30% 43% 27% DRAW
Holistic 31% 40% 29% DRAW
Bookmakers 36% 31% 33% HOME
Statistics 38% 24% 38% HOME
Fouls 41% 24% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 37% chance that Pescara will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.