HOME
0



Nott'm Forest

vs.

Reading


England Championship
AWAY
0
DLDDLWLLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 22% 25% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 50% 2% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 0% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Away 53% 40% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 10% 4% -14% HOME
Holistic 29% 24% 13% HOME
Bookmakers 84% 15% 2% HOME
Statistics 43% 22% 35% HOME
Fouls 41% 22% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Nott'm Forest will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 25% chance of losing the match.