HOME
0
LWDLWDDLDL



Mainz

vs.

RB Leipzig


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
5
DDWWDDDWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 28% 19% 53% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 31% 3% 49% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 27% 20% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 27% 27% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 27% 24% 49% AWAY
Holistic 29% 27% 44% AWAY
Bookmakers -9% 4% 105% AWAY
Statistics 38% 20% 43% AWAY
Fouls 40% 20% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 28% chance that Mainz will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 53% chance of losing the match.