HOME
2
WDWWDDWDWW



Club Brugge

vs.

Waasland-Beveren


Belgium Jupiler League
AWAY
1
LLWWWLLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 73% 12% 15% HOME
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 64% 3% 16% HOME
Historical Encounters 71% 14% 14% HOME
Historical Home 73% 20% 7% HOME
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 63% 22% 14% HOME
Holistic 68% 18% 14% HOME
Bookmakers 139% -14% -26% HOME
Statistics 51% 20% 29% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 73% chance that Club Brugge will win, a 12% chance of a draw / tie, and a 15% chance of losing the match.