HOME
1
DDLWLLDLWD



Forfar

vs.

Stranraer


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
1
LLLLDDDDDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 20% 30% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 47% 3% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 63% 25% 13% HOME
Historical Home 40% 13% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 47% 47% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 44% 30% 26% HOME
Holistic 50% 28% 22% HOME
Bookmakers 51% 17% 32% HOME
Statistics 43% 18% 39% HOME
Fouls 43% 18% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that Forfar will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.