HOME
0
LWDLLWLLWW



Erzgebirge Aue

vs.

Sandhausen


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
DLDWWWDLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 22% 31% HOME
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 17% 33% HOME
Historical Home 53% 33% 13% HOME
Historical Away 40% 47% 13% DRAW
ELO Ranking 47% 41% 13% HOME
Holistic 48% 32% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 51% 12% 37% HOME
Statistics 37% 22% 41% AWAY
Fouls 41% 22% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Erzgebirge Aue will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.