HOME
0
WDDWWLWLLW



Grimsby

vs.

Cheltenham


England League 2
AWAY
0
LDWLWWWWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 22% 35% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 43% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 20% 40% 40% AWAY
Historical Home 47% 20% 33% HOME
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 23% 30% HOME
Holistic 38% 29% 33% HOME
Bookmakers 58% 15% 27% HOME
Statistics 43% 21% 36% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Grimsby will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.