HOME
0
DDDLDWLWLD



Solihull

vs.

Hartlepool


England Conference
AWAY
0
WDWLWWDWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 15% 46% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 43% 18% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 57% 7% 36% HOME
Historical Away 33% 40% 27% DRAW
ELO Ranking 45% 23% 32% HOME
Holistic 30% 16% 54% AWAY
Bookmakers 74% 13% 13% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Solihull will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 46% chance of losing the match.