HOME
3
LWDWDWLLWL



Huesca

vs.

Almeria


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
2
DLWWWLDLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 23% 28% HOME
League Analysis 46% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Home 67% 13% 20% HOME
Historical Away 13% 53% 33% DRAW
ELO Ranking 38% 33% 28% HOME
Holistic 47% 29% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 60% 28% 13% HOME
Statistics 45% 23% 32% HOME
Fouls 42% 23% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Huesca will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.