HOME
0
LWLWWWLWWW



Elgin

vs.

Cowdenbeath


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WLWLDLDWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 58% 15% 27% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 55% 27% 18% HOME
Historical Home 40% 13% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 58% 25% 17% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 19% 32% HOME
Holistic 51% 22% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 101% -3% 2% HOME
Statistics 47% 18% 35% HOME
Fouls 45% 18% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 58% chance that Elgin will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.