HOME
0
WWDWWLWDDW



Barnet

vs.

Dag and Red


England Conference
AWAY
0
LDDWDDWLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 63% 25% 12% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 52% 19% 27% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 50% 0% HOME
Historical Home 55% 27% 18% HOME
Historical Away 58% 25% 17% HOME
ELO Ranking 55% 27% 18% HOME
Holistic 54% 34% 12% HOME
Bookmakers 123% -3% -20% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 44% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 63% chance that Barnet will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 12% chance of losing the match.