HOME
3
WLWLDDWDLL



Zwolle

vs.

Feyenoord


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
4
DWDWWWWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 17% 42% AWAY
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 39% 3% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 71% 14% 14% HOME
Historical Home 33% 20% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 29% 29% 43% AWAY
ELO Ranking 31% 24% 44% AWAY
Holistic 44% 21% 35% HOME
Bookmakers 15% 15% 70% AWAY
Statistics 39% 19% 42% AWAY
Fouls 40% 19% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Zwolle will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 42% chance of losing the match.