HOME
0
WWLWWWWLLW



Lorient

vs.

Clermont


France Division 2
AWAY
1
DWDWDWDWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 38% 23% HOME
League Analysis 44% 31% 26% HOME
Goals 44% 2% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Away 20% 40% 40% AWAY
ELO Ranking 39% 31% 31% HOME
Holistic 27% 53% 20% DRAW
Bookmakers 71% 26% 3% HOME
Statistics 43% 23% 34% HOME
Fouls 39% 23% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Lorient will win, a 38% chance of a draw / tie, and a 23% chance of losing the match.