HOME
1
DLDWWWDLWD



Milan

vs.

Torino


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
WDLWWLLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 54% 24% 22% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 43% 2% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 56% 44% 0% HOME
Historical Home 33% 40% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 53% 20% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 30% 27% HOME
Holistic 47% 35% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 93% 12% -5% HOME
Statistics 47% 20% 33% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 54% chance that Milan will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.