HOME
1
LDLLWLDDLL



Frosinone

vs.

Perugia


Italy Serie B
AWAY
0
WWDLLDLDWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 20% 33% HOME
League Analysis 44% 32% 25% HOME
Goals 48% 2% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 0% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 50% 43% 7% HOME
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 48% 35% 17% HOME
Holistic 43% 23% 34% HOME
Bookmakers 64% 29% 7% HOME
Statistics 42% 24% 35% HOME
Fouls 41% 24% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Frosinone will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.