HOME
2
WWWWLWLWWW



Juventus

vs.

Brescia


Italy Serie A
AWAY
0
DLLDLLDLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 77% 8% 15% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 53% 2% 27% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 87% 13% 0% HOME
Historical Away 53% 13% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 63% 13% 16% HOME
Holistic 80% 9% 11% HOME
Bookmakers 134% -10% -23% HOME
Statistics 47% 20% 32% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 77% chance that Juventus will win, a 8% chance of a draw / tie, and a 15% chance of losing the match.