HOME
0
WWDLDLWDDL



Ponferradina

vs.

Extremadura UD


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
0
DWDLLDWLDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 28% 26% HOME
League Analysis 46% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 48% 2% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 40% 47% 13% DRAW
Historical Away 40% 40% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 43% 16% DRAW
Holistic 38% 40% 22% DRAW
Bookmakers 69% 28% 3% HOME
Statistics 44% 23% 33% HOME
Fouls 40% 23% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Ponferradina will win, a 28% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.