HOME
2
LDDLLWWWDW



West Brom

vs.

Nott'm Forest


England Championship
AWAY
2
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 52% 22% 26% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 48% 3% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 47% 40% 13% HOME
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 7% 4% -10% HOME
Holistic 27% 24% 15% HOME
Bookmakers 83% 15% 3% HOME
Statistics 45% 22% 33% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 52% chance that West Brom will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.