HOME
0
LDLDDLDDLD



Amiens

vs.

Reims


France Le Championnat
AWAY
0
DDLWDLWDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 21% 37% HOME
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 39% 2% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 25% 25% HOME
Historical Home 40% 7% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 41% 20% 40% HOME
Holistic 43% 22% 35% HOME
Bookmakers 33% 31% 36% AWAY
Statistics 40% 22% 38% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Amiens will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 37% chance of losing the match.