HOME
1
LWDLDDLWLL



Aberdeen

vs.

Celtic


Scotland Premier League
AWAY
2
WLWWWWWWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 25% 13% 62% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 24% 33% HOME
Goals 32% 3% 49% AWAY
Historical Encounters 20% 10% 70% AWAY
Historical Home 53% 20% 27% HOME
Historical Away 7% 14% 79% AWAY
ELO Ranking 30% 18% 49% AWAY
Holistic 27% 15% 59% AWAY
Bookmakers -13% 6% 107% AWAY
Statistics 36% 20% 44% AWAY
Fouls 36% 20% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 25% chance that Aberdeen will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 62% chance of losing the match.