HOME
0
LLLDWLLWWD



Ayr

vs.

Arbroath


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
DDLLWLLWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 62% 10% 28% HOME
League Analysis 42% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 42% 3% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 63% 0% 38% HOME
Historical Home 57% 21% 21% HOME
Historical Away 33% 13% 53% AWAY
ELO Ranking 45% 18% 37% HOME
Holistic 51% 11% 37% HOME
Bookmakers 141% -9% -33% HOME
Statistics 43% 21% 37% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 62% chance that Ayr will win, a 10% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.