HOME
2
WDWWLWWLWW



Montrose

vs.

Dumbarton


Scotland Division 2
AWAY
1
LDLWDLLLDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 54% 10% 36% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 48% 3% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 53% 7% 40% HOME
Historical Away 53% 13% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 53% 9% 38% HOME
Holistic 52% 7% 41% HOME
Bookmakers 80% 11% 9% HOME
Statistics 44% 18% 38% HOME
Fouls 46% 18% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 54% chance that Montrose will win, a 10% chance of a draw / tie, and a 36% chance of losing the match.