HOME
0
WLLLLLLLWL



Southend

vs.

Coventry


England League 1
AWAY
2
DWWWWWDWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 18% 48% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 32% 3% 47% AWAY
Historical Encounters 67% 0% 33% HOME
Historical Home 20% 27% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 20% 53% 27% DRAW
ELO Ranking 20% 40% 40% AWAY
Holistic 36% 27% 38% AWAY
Bookmakers 2% 12% 86% AWAY
Statistics 37% 21% 42% AWAY
Fouls 38% 21% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Southend will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 48% chance of losing the match.