HOME
3
WLWLLLWDWD



Walsall

vs.

Northampton


England League 2
AWAY
2
WWDWWLLLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 17% 33% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 37% 2% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 27% 20% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 30% 27% 43% AWAY
Holistic 53% 18% 29% HOME
Bookmakers 34% 26% 39% AWAY
Statistics 45% 21% 33% HOME
Fouls 43% 21% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that Walsall will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.