HOME
2
WLWDWLWDWL



Heidenheim

vs.

Nurnberg


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
2
LLDDDDLWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 51% 15% 34% HOME
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 50% 4% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 0% 50% HOME
Historical Home 60% 20% 20% HOME
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 58% 21% 21% HOME
Holistic 57% 13% 30% HOME
Bookmakers 51% 20% 29% HOME
Statistics 43% 22% 35% HOME
Fouls 42% 22% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 51% chance that Heidenheim will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.