HOME
0
LLWLLDDLLD



Sheffield Weds

vs.

Reading


England Championship
AWAY
3
WDLDLDDLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 24% 34% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 37% 2% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 38% 25% 38% HOME
Historical Home 40% 33% 27% HOME
Historical Away 29% 43% 29% DRAW
ELO Ranking 34% 38% 28% DRAW
Holistic 36% 34% 31% HOME
Bookmakers 59% 24% 17% HOME
Statistics 45% 22% 34% HOME
Fouls 38% 22% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Sheffield Weds will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.