HOME
0
WWWWWWWLLW



Benfica

vs.

Sp Braga


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
1
LLWWWWWDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 63% 14% 23% HOME
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 90% 10% 0% HOME
Historical Home 80% 7% 13% HOME
Historical Away 33% 20% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 52% 13% 30% HOME
Holistic 68% 12% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 82% 17% 1% HOME
Statistics 46% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 39% 20% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 63% chance that Benfica will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 23% chance of losing the match.