HOME
0
WLDDWLLLLL



Albion Rvs

vs.

Cowdenbeath


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WLWLDLDWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 38% 23% 39% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 35% 2% 47% AWAY
Historical Encounters 38% 63% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 27% 13% 60% AWAY
Historical Away 46% 23% 31% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 18% 45% AWAY
Holistic 37% 33% 30% HOME
Bookmakers 26% 4% 70% AWAY
Statistics 43% 18% 39% HOME
Fouls 44% 18% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 38% chance that Albion Rvs will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.