HOME
4
LDWWWDDLWL



Vitesse

vs.

Heerenveen


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
2
LWLDLLLDLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 48% 25% 27% HOME
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 46% 3% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 27% 64% 9% DRAW
Historical Home 60% 27% 13% HOME
Historical Away 53% 7% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 56% 17% 27% HOME
Holistic 47% 33% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 64% 17% 19% HOME
Statistics 45% 19% 36% HOME
Fouls 41% 19% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 48% chance that Vitesse will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.