HOME
0
DDWDWWLDDW



Boreham Wood

vs.

Torquay


England Conference
AWAY
0
LWLDWDLWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 64% 14% 22% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 45% 21% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 0% 33% HOME
Historical Home 47% 33% 20% HOME
Historical Away 57% 14% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 51% 24% 25% HOME
Holistic 57% 16% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 119% 2% -21% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 43% 21% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 64% chance that Boreham Wood will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.