HOME
1
WWDWWLWLLW



Southampton

vs.

Burnley


England Premier League
AWAY
2
WLLLLWWDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 23% 28% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 29% HOME
Goals 39% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 43% 43% 14% HOME
Historical Home 33% 20% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 24% 33% HOME
Holistic 43% 30% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 82% 15% 3% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Southampton will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 28% chance of losing the match.