HOME
0
LWDLLWDLDL



Freiburg

vs.

Werder Bremen


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
1
LLLLLDLWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 19% 38% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 46% 3% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 22% 22% 56% AWAY
Historical Home 47% 20% 33% HOME
Historical Away 43% 29% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 44% 24% 31% HOME
Holistic 37% 24% 39% AWAY
Bookmakers 57% 17% 26% HOME
Statistics 42% 20% 38% HOME
Fouls 43% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Freiburg will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.