HOME
1
LWWLDLDWDL



Hannover

vs.

Hamburg


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
1
WLLDDWWWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 33% 24% 43% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 30% 3% 48% AWAY
Historical Encounters 67% 22% 11% HOME
Historical Home 14% 43% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 13% 40% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 13% 42% 45% AWAY
Holistic 31% 35% 34% DRAW
Bookmakers 10% 18% 72% AWAY
Statistics 37% 22% 41% AWAY
Fouls 36% 22% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 33% chance that Hannover will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 43% chance of losing the match.