HOME
2
WWDWWWLDWD



Queens Park

vs.

Elgin


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
LWLWWWLWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 43% 25% 32% HOME
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 44% 2% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 38% 38% 25% HOME
Historical Home 33% 47% 20% DRAW
Historical Away 40% 33% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 40% 23% DRAW
Holistic 37% 39% 24% DRAW
Bookmakers 54% 16% 30% HOME
Statistics 46% 18% 36% HOME
Fouls 38% 18% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 43% chance that Queens Park will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.