HOME
1
LWLLDWDDWW



VVV Venlo

vs.

Heracles


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
0
WDLDLLLWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 15% 32% HOME
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 46% 2% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 80% 0% 20% HOME
Historical Home 40% 27% 33% HOME
Historical Away 60% 27% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 27% 24% HOME
Holistic 60% 18% 22% HOME
Bookmakers 47% 19% 34% HOME
Statistics 41% 19% 40% HOME
Fouls 41% 19% 41% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that VVV Venlo will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 32% chance of losing the match.