HOME
0
WLLDLLDLWD



Le Mans

vs.

Rodez


France Division 2
AWAY
0
DWDDLDWWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 24% 35% HOME
League Analysis 44% 30% 26% HOME
Goals 40% 2% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 33% 20% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 54% 31% 15% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 26% 31% HOME
Holistic 40% 28% 32% HOME
Bookmakers 39% 31% 30% HOME
Statistics 43% 23% 34% HOME
Fouls 39% 23% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Le Mans will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.