HOME
0
DWWWWDDLLW



Sassuolo

vs.

Parma


Italy Serie A
AWAY
1
WLLLDLLWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 25% 31% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 44% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 50% 25% DRAW
Historical Home 40% 27% 33% HOME
Historical Away 36% 29% 36% HOME
ELO Ranking 38% 28% 35% HOME
Holistic 34% 35% 31% DRAW
Bookmakers 68% 17% 15% HOME
Statistics 47% 20% 32% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Sassuolo will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.