HOME
0
WWDWWLWDDW



Barnet

vs.

Boreham Wood


England Conference
AWAY
0
DDWDWWLDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 38% 23% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 41% 18% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 47% 27% 27% HOME
Historical Away 33% 33% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 30% 30% HOME
Holistic 27% 53% 20% DRAW
Bookmakers 81% 5% 14% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 43% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Barnet will win, a 38% chance of a draw / tie, and a 23% chance of losing the match.