HOME
0
WLLDLLDLLL



Macclesfield

vs.

Plymouth


England League 2
AWAY
0
WWLWWDDLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 29% 33% 38% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 47% 2% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 46% 38% 15% HOME
Historical Away 53% 13% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 26% 25% HOME
Holistic 33% 50% 16% DRAW
Bookmakers -14% 7% 108% AWAY
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 39% 21% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 29% chance that Macclesfield will win, a 33% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.