HOME
0
DDDLDLDWLD



Xanthi

vs.

Lamia


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
0
LDDDLWDLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 37% 22% HOME
League Analysis 48% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 51% 2% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 40% 27% 33% HOME
Historical Away 60% 27% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 27% 24% HOME
Holistic 33% 51% 15% DRAW
Bookmakers 59% 29% 12% HOME
Statistics 46% 21% 34% HOME
Fouls 43% 21% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Xanthi will win, a 37% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.